Tax Adviser Register

Are you a foreign business that plans to render services in Canada? If so, the income you receive for these services may be subject to withholding (known as Regulation 105 withholding), even if you ultimately might not have any tax payable in Canada. There may also be other tax related obligations that you must fulfill.

We invite you to use our "Tax Adviser", at no cost, to determine the extent of your obligations and any available Regulation 105 waivers.

If you qualify for an exemption, for a small fee, you can choose to use our automated service to complete the relevant waiver application. Alternatively, if you do not qualify for a waiver, or have additional Canadian tax compliance requirements, one of our tax professionals can be engaged to help you determine the path forward to complying with your Canadian tax obligations while growing your business into Canada.

To use this service, you will need a valid email address to create an account.

The use of Tax Adviser and the submission of the questionnaire does not create a solicitor-client relationship. There is no solicitor-client relationship until an engagement letter is signed or a Gowling WLG lawyer positively affirms that the Firm has been retained to provide legal services to the entity or individual. The full terms and conditions are available here.

I accept these terms and conditions.

Fill out the form below to register: